The City Livery Club is located within Vintry Ward, sharing the premises and facilities of The Little Ship Club which overlooks the Thames at Bell Wharf Lane by Southwark Bridge.
The Club was founded in 1914 and is privileged to count the Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor as Patron, and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh and HRH The Princess Royal as Honorary Members. The Club offers a private daytime Club for Liverymen and members of related City organisations where they can meet, dine, and exchange views in comfortable premises overlooking the Thames. The Club premises are within easy walk of Bank, Mansion House and Cannon Street stations.
The Club also provides a broad programme of events both formal and informal, with various interests represented by Sections for History & Antiques, Investments, Motoring, Music, Wine, Golf, Tennis, Aeronautics, Photography, and Women in the Livery. The City Face2Face events are informal discussions with City movers and shakers followed by a lunch.
The Club has a number of reciprocal arrangements with other Clubs in the UK and abroad.
Address: Bell Wharf Lane, Upper Thames Street, London EC4R 3TB
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 020 7248 0620